Do you know how to use the word "of"? Click on the link below to practice.
1. The Word "Of" - Click here.
1. Choose the Correct Question - Click here.
2. Dental Office Dictionary - Click here.
3. Open 3A and 3B at the same.
(Click on the arrow at the bottom right corner of 3A to go to slide 2.)
3A - Slide 1 - Listening Track - Click here.
3B - Choose the Word You Hear - Click here.
3C - (Go to 3A -Slide 2) Choose the Answer to the Question - Click here.
4. Dialog Comprehension Questions - Click here.
5. Identifying Nouns - Click here.
6. Describe the Picture 20 - Click here.
To anyone hurt and saddened by the news of what happened at the mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand and the airplane crash in Ethiopia a couple weeks ago, I am very sorry. My prayers, support and love go out to you. These events make me very sad.
Author: Mark Spindler
English and Spanish as a Second Language Teacher