Instructions: Read the email above then practice it on Learnclick.com .
1. Learnclick.com - Fill in the Blank - Get Well Soon
1. First, wet your hands with warm running water.
2. Next, apply soap to your hands.
3. Next, lather and scrub your hands for 20 seconds.
4. Next, rinse the soap off of your hands with running water.
5. Last, dry off your hands with a paper towel.
Practice - Learnclick.com:
1. - Click here to test yourself.
1. First, go to Google Drive, and download the five audio files.
Next, go to Audio Track Listening Quiz on Google Forms. Listen and select the correct answer.
2. Go to Quizlet for a review of Injuries, Illnesses and Symptoms.
3. Google Forms (Illness, Injury and Symptom Review).
Next, listen and type.
4. Theo's Injury - paragraph.
5. Ruby and Her Children - paragraph.
6. What Does Lincoln Have? - paragraph.
7. At the Dentist - paragraph.
8. Sophia and the Trampoline - paragraph.
9. All paragraph quizzes.
2. Click here to label the hand in Quizlet.
1. Read this paragraph below.
Handwashing: Prevent Yourself and Your Family from Getting Sick
Washing your hands is easy, and it prevents the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community—from your home and workplace to schools and hospitals.
When should you wash your hands?
You can help yourself and others stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially when germs are likely to get on your hands and can easily spread to others:
1. Click here to practice. Quizlet.
2. Click here for practice. Google Forms.